Sidewinder Tree Injection Products Range
- Patented Combination Drill Injector Common to all current Sidewinder Tree Injectors is the stainless steel rotary injector nozzle direct coupled the a heavy duty Makita 12 volt Drill.
- Backpack Tree Injector Self container system including drill/injector, battery pump and chem. container. Suitable for injecting all types of pesticides and use in steep terrain by small farm owners and contractors.
- Herbicide Backpack Tree Injector Specifically developed for use in rough and sensitive environmental situations.
Five metre power cable for one or two person operation.
- Herbicide Backpack Spear injector Also developed for herbicide injection in rough terrain environmentally sensitive locations and with five metre cable
- Banana Backpack Spear Injector Multipurpose backpack spear injector, desuckering and butt injecting spear, bell injecting spear and bunch spray tips.
- Bug Buster Power Pack Developed for the North American Forestry and Urban Tree Markets to combat ALB, DED, SOD and Psyllids in Eucalypts. Powered by own battery or from any vehicle 12 volt system.
- Injection Site Sealing plugs Inserted into the tree by the drill/injector, a must if using pesticides in public places or where rapid healing of the injection site is desired.
- Petrol Motor Driven Battery Charger Ideal for charging batteries in the field, Honda 4 Stroke Motor direct coupled to 55 Amp Hr. Bosch Alternator, dual voltage settings, 14.2 and 15 for fast charging.